Thursday 16 February 2017

Valentines Day: That shit cray!


Seems like an appropriate time to post my first blog, with Valentines Day just a couple of days ago. I actually meant to post this earlier but I have been recovering from a few really long and tiresome days of work. Valentines Day is one of the biggest and busiest flower events of the year and what a day it was! 
I'd like to give a shout out to all my fellow florists who tackled perhaps their first or yet another hectic Valentines Day! 
That shit was cray! I hope you all had a really successful day and that you finished the day on a high, despite the exhaustion. 
I hope you all received some VDay love and appreciation after working tirelessly all day (and the days leading up to the 14th) to help spread the love! 
I made sure to finish the day by doing only what was necessary- home to stuff my face with a large pizza and wash it down with a couple of glasses of wine! 

Done and dusted for another year...Or at least until the next big floral event arrives! (I won't tell you how many days until Mothers Day!) 

💘💘💘








No comments:

Post a Comment