Friday 4 January 2019

Blogged down, til now...


Happy 2019!

I wasn't as active with my blog as I'd have liked to have been last year.
I kinda started to feel like the idea of having a personal blog wasn't my steez anymore and that it could have come across like I was blowing my own trumpet and taking flowers too seriously! 
 I hope not. 
This blog is just a bit of fun. 
I'm ready to up my posting game now and hope to share all sorts of flower fun.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for a lil feature post on one of my summer favourites, soon to follow.


In the mean time, here are some photos from last year that I have been meaning to post..

behind the scenes wedding hustle and prep- january 2018. 
feat. my absolute legend of a friend @hanmac who woke up at the crack of dawn to come and help me conquer the morning market! Han- thank you for your constant encouragement and support from day one! 💕


"Slice of heaven.” The best spot in the garden. Home in NZ. 

My favourite rose-“Pink Floyd” 


“Henri Matisse”. 




 




🌻 🌻 🌻



No comments:

Post a Comment